10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi is one of the most well-liked WiFi options in the Philippines. The Piso WiFi was built on the PISONET, an arcade-style internet. Piso WiFi became well-known just a few years after it was founded in 2017.
This service is made available through a vending machine. People can use coins to rent out this internet service. The Piso-Wi-Fi service is available for those who cannot afford pricey internet packages or who want to save money on internet service.
Anyone, even those without technological knowledge, can easily connect to the Internet with the help of Piso WiFi. The Piso WiFi Portal, or 10.0.0.1, is the router’s default gateway.
We have provided you with a detailed guide on how to 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time quickly and easily in a few minutes.
Also Read: Insite Macy’s Login
What Is 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi?
People rely extensively on the Internet for a variety of things in the present world. Many business organisations have begun offering WiFi connections to their patrons to meet the rising demand for internet connectivity. One such service is the Piso WiFi service, which is becoming more and more well-liked throughout the world. Customers can use the Internet using Piso WiFi for a modest cost.
Most Piso WiFi devices have a default IP address of 10.0.0.1. Users must enter this IP address in the browser’s address bar to access the Piso WiFi network’s login page. Users must enter their username and password after the login screen has been shown to access the Internet. The username and password are commonly seen on the login page.
Also Read: Crowd1 Login
What Is Piso WiFi And How Is It Useful?
In general, Piso WiFi is a trustworthy and inexpensive option to access the Internet in public venues throughout the Philippines. Many Filipinos now consider it a necessity, and its use is only increasing as more and more people turn to the Internet for their everyday requirements.
In the Philippines, Pisa WiFi 10.0.0.1 is a widely used wireless internet hotspot service that is found in public places, including malls, terminals, and parks. By utilizing a password to connect their devices to the Piso WiFi network, users can access the Internet using this pay-per-use service.
The word “Piso” is derived from the Filipino word for “coin,” as the service charges customers one peso for each minute they use the Internet. Filipinos who don’t have access to home internet or who wish to reduce their mobile data costs are fond of the service.
The person must buy a router that works with the Piso WiFi software and put it in a public location to set up a Piso WiFi hotspot. Now, set up the router with the essential settings, such as the password and the pricing structure, and then connect it to the Internet.
Also: Techy Hit Tools
What Is Meant By IP Address 10.0.0.1?
10.0.0.1 is the private IP address given to the devices connected to local networks. A device on a network is identified by its IP address, which also enables Internet Protocol (IP) communication between the devices.
Many wireless routers frequently use the 10.0.01 IP address as their default gateway so they can connect to the Internet. Users can modify network settings like the WiFi network name and password by accessing the router’s configuration settings using the IP address.
You can use the IP address 10.0.0.1 only on a private network; you cannot use it to access the Internet directly. Your internet service provider will provide you with a public IP address that you must have to access the Internet.
Also Read: AirDrop History
Complete Guide On Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time
Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 is a particular kind of vending machine that gives customers access to the Internet in exchange for coins or tokens. Public spaces like malls, airports, and train stations frequently have it on display.
This vending machine lets users access the Internet for a set period of time per coin or token. The user’s internet access will be temporarily stopped during the pause period if no additional coins or tokens are inserted before the allotted amount of time has passed.
According to the settings made by the machine owner, Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 has different pause times. Some machines halt for a longer period than others. Users must be informed of the pause time to avoid any inconveniences, such as an abrupt disconnect from existing activities or the loss of unsaved data.
Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 is a vending machine that offers customers internet access for a set time in exchange for a coin or token. If a user fails to input a new coin or token before the allotted time has passed, their internet access will be momentarily blocked. This is referred to as the “pause time.”
How To Configure The 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time?
Are you trying to find a way to stop your Piso WiFi’s time limit? The 10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi’s pause time can be configured using the step-by-step instructions provided here.
- Enter the Piso WiFi configurations.
- Join the WiFi network at Piso.
- Launch your web browser, enter 10.10.0.1 into the address field, and then click OK.
- Open the Piso WiFi dashboard and log in.
- Type the default “admin” username and password. To access the dashboard, click the “Login” button.
- Select the “Time Settings” tab from the menu.
- Once you’ve logged in, select the “Time Settings” tab available on the dashboard’s left side.
- Select “Pause Time” by checking the box next to it.
- Enter the required duration of the pause time in minutes.
- To apply the changes made, click the “Save” button.
- Finally, setting up your Piso WiFi pause time is successful. A network connection should be used to verify that the pause time is functioning as intended.
If you have any problems or difficulties setting up the pause time, you can consult the Piso WiFi guidelines or contact their customer service.
Also Read: GeoZilla
Login Requirements For 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Portal
- You must meet the following conditions to gain access to the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi portal:
- You must have a WiFi-supported device, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Your device must have a WiFi adapter that is turned on and operational.
- You must be near a 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi hotspot.
- You must have a valid 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi account with enough credits.
Follow These Simple Steps To Log In To The 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi portal
- Connect your device to the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi hotspot.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the 10.0.0.1 Pisa WiFi portal login page.
- Enter your Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 username and password.
- If you have enough credits, you will be able to connect to the Internet via the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi hotspot.
10.10 0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time Specifications
The following features distinguish Piso WiFi from other services:
- Piso’s wifi-free package includes a daily internet usage allowance of 15 minutes. You can also attach more than four devices to a single account.
- Cancellation and registration procedures are straightforward. Anyone in the Philippines with a roaming service who enters their mobile number can access this internet service.
- You can access aspects of the subscription plan as well as the free plan because it provides a high-speed internet connection.
- You can also use their subscription plan services to connect more than 9 devices from a single account.
Also Read: Veestrit
Advantages Of 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time
The 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi pause time function provides various advantages to both WiFi service providers and end users.
- It allows WiFi service providers to easily manage their networks.
- It assists in preventing unwanted access by stopping the internet connection of non-paying users.
- It assures paying clients receive the finest service possible and reduces losses from non-payment.
- It permits end users to pause their internet use without disconnecting from the network.
- It avoids the need to log out and reenter login information, saving time and hassle.
- It is helpful for companies that provide free WiFi.
- It encourages users to stay longer by allowing them to suspend their connection. This boosts revenue and customer happiness for businesses.
- It provides advantages to end users and WiFi service providers.
Guide To Piso WiFi Router Reset
Resetting your Piso WiFi Router will frequently fix problems with connectivity or performance. This article will walk you through the process of resetting your Piso WiFi Router.
- First, find the Reset button on your Piso WiFi Router. The button, which is labeled “Reset” or “Factory Reset,” is typically found on the back or bottom of the router.
- After finding the Reset button, hold it down for at least 10 seconds. If the button is too small to push, you can use a paper clip or another pointed object.
- Release the button after holding it for 10 seconds, then wait for the router to restart. The router’s LED lights will flicker while it restarts, which could take a few minutes.
- You’ll need to reconfigure the router with your network settings after it has resumed.
You can solve any connectivity or performance difficulties by restarting your Piso WiFi router. You can quickly get your router back up and running by following these easy steps to reset it and configure it with your network settings.
The Piso WiFi Pause Time function is an efficient and practical approach to managing WiFi networks, enhancing user experience, and boosting income for businesses. Given its advantages, it is a valuable tool for any WiFi service provider to have in their toolbox.
The Pause Function of the Piso WiFi system is a helpful feature to manage and restrict access to your network. It is pretty simple to configure, and by adhering to the instructions provided in this article, you can quickly manage network access. Use caution while using the Piso WiFi pause function because it can have drawbacks, especially if clients are connected to your network.
Also Read: Genyoutube