Many people know how to use Instagram and delete Instagram posts, but only a few know how to delete multiple posts simultaneously. Instagram does not provide a feature allowing you to remove multiple or all posts simultaneously.
You would have to delete each post individually. Some third-party tools and apps claim to allow batch deletion of Instagram posts. However, utilizing such third-party tools instead of the official platform may violate Instagram’s terms of service and result in your account receiving a ban or suspension.
Instagram – A Popular Social Media Platform With Multiple Features
Instagram is a significant social networking platform that has dramatically impacted the younger generations; more than 500 million users use this fantastic application. Instagram focuses on photo and video sharing on a web browser and mobile applications.
It was founded in October 2010 and has since developed into one of the world’s most popular social networking sites. Users can create a profile, post photographs and videos, and engage with other users via likes, comments, and direct messaging on Instagram.
As a platform for sharing visual content, communicating with friends, following celebrities, promoting businesses, and exhibiting creativity through pictures and videos, Instagram has grown in popularity. Facebook, Inc. owns it and constantly evolves with new features and upgrades to keep users involved.
What Is The Need For Instagram Post Deleter Apps?
Your Instagram feed may require a restart from time to time. You may want to delete outdated postings, or you may simply want to clean out the existing mess. Many users post or share some other people’s content on their profiles, and users feel it’s been outdated to keep those posts on their profile; whatever the cause, you may bulk erase Instagram posts in a matter of minutes. Some third-party tools are beneficial to erase all the posts at once. This article will discuss some of the easiest ways to delete Instagram posts.
Can I Delete Instagram Posts?
Yes! You can erase Instagram posts. But what if you want to remove all of your Instagram posts? Can you mass-delete Instagram posts? It turns out that’s also achievable! So, how do you remove several Instagram photos?
There are two options for doing so. Using a reputable third-party application, you may delete them manually (the conventional method) or remove Instagram posts in bulk in seconds.
We will introduce you to the finest applications and ways for bulk-deleting Instagram posts.
How To Delete Instagram Posts Manually?
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile image or the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen to access your profile.
- Search through your posts for the one you wish to remove.
- To open the post, tap on it.
- Tap the three dots (…) in the post’s top right corner.
- A menu will be displayed. Choose “Delete.”
- When prompted, confirm the delete option.
- The post has been removed from your profile.
How Do You Mass Delete Instagram Posts?
You can use the Instagram mobile app (Android and iPhone) to remove multiple posts on Instagram. The Instagram website does not have this feature.
- On your Android or iPhone, update the Instagram app.
- Open the Instagram app and open your Instagram profile page.
- Select the three horizontal lines symbol at the top of the screen. Select Your Instagram activity from the menu.
- You’ll be directed to the Your Activity screen, where you can view and manage your Instagram activity, including time spent, likes, comments, story stickers, searches, links, history, archives, recently deleted posts, Reels, and IGTV videos. Select Photos and videos.
- If you wish to delete Instagram posts in large quantities, go to posts. Tap on Reels and Videos to delete multiple Reels or IGTV videos.
- The next screen displays a list of all your Instagram posts, arranged from most recent to oldest. Tap Sort & Filter to sort from oldest to latest or to filter by particular dates.
- Please select the posts by tapping on them.
- After you’ve finished selecting the necessary posts, click on the Remove option.
The chosen Instagram posts will be removed and placed in the recently deleted section. If you remove a post by mistake, you can recover it within 30 days of removing it. Kindly follow Instagram Instructions.
How To Check And Restore Deleted Instagram Posts?
- Start the Instagram app.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top of your profile screen, followed by your activity.
- On your Activity screen, tap Recently Deleted.
- You will see all the deleted Instagram posts and the days until they are permanently erased. Tap on the post you want to retrieve.
AiGrow’s Instagram Post Deleter
As stated, utilizing a third-party tool isn’t good for an Instagram account, but some trustworthy third-party apps are ideal for ‘deleting all posts on Instagram’ without wasting time.
AiGrow is more than a simple means to remove all Instagram posts; it is also an Instagram management service with all the features you need to manage your account professionally.
Using this app for mass deleting Instagram posts has never been simpler. AiGrow’s Instagram bulk post delete tool is one of the best and most user-friendly programs for deleting many Instagram posts simultaneously. You can also use it to delete Instagram posts in bulk on your computer. You will learn how to use it in the following section.
- First, sign up for an AiGrow account with your credentials and validate your email address.
- After that, connect your Instagram account to the dashboard by choosing “Add Instagram Account.”
- Choose “Manage” to have access to the Instagram post deleter.
- Select “Bulk Posts Delete” from the menu.
- Click the “Select All to Delete” button to delete many Instagram posts simultaneously.
- You can also delete particular posts by choosing them and clicking the “Delete” button.
- If you’ve shared a lot of posts to your Instagram account, you might need to click the ‘Load More’ option to see them all.
Best Tools To Delete Instagram Posts
There are a few more apps that are used to delete Instagram posts; some of them are listed below.
- MiniTool Moviemaker
How To Deactivate Your Instagram Account Temporarily?
Suppose you don’t want to modify your profile significantly. In that case, you can temporarily deactivate your account to hide all of your Instagram posts.
To deactivate your account, follow these steps:
- From the profile page, navigate to your account settings.
- Explain why you want to deactivate your account.
- Enter your password again in the space provided.
- Select the ‘Temporarily Disable Account’ option.
How To Archive Instagram Posts/ How To Hide Instagram Posts Without Deleting Them From Your Profile?
You can archive Instagram posts to hide them from your profile without permanently removing them. If you want to save your content but don’t want it to be accessible to everyone on your profile, you can utilize this feature. Here’s how to save Instagram posts.
How Do You Archive All The Posts At Once On Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on your profile image or the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen to go to your profile.
- To access the menu, click the lines on the upper right side.
- Choose “Archive” from the menu option.
- There will be two tabs: “Posts” and “Stories.” Select “Posts.”
- A list of your archived posts will now appear. In the top right corner, press the “Select” button.
- Please tap on the posts you want to archive to choose them. You have the option of selecting several posts.
- After you’ve chosen your posts, click the “Archive” option at the bottom.
- The selected posts will be archived and removed from your profile.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How To Delete Saved Instagram Posts?
Have you gotten tired of scrolling through your extensive list of saved Instagram posts and wondering how to remove all saved Instagram posts? You can delete unwanted posts using the Instagram app or a few trustworthy third-party tools such as Hootsuite, AiGrow, etc.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Posts?
Recovering deleted posts is easily possible, but the period is 30 days.
Is It Possible To Delete Entire Posts Through The Website?
It is impossible. Bulk deletion of Insta posts is only available on the Instagram app.
Instagram users may delete individual posts, but there is no built-in tool for bulk or batch deletion of posts. Users can delete each post individually by following these steps. Instagram also allows you to archive posts to hide them from your profile without permanently removing them.
This might help you maintain your profile neat and clean while keeping data for future reference. You can archive both individual posts and groups of posts simultaneously.
It’s important to know that using third-party tools or applications for mass post delete on Instagram may violate Instagram’s terms of service and lead to your account being suspended or deleted.
As a result, it’s best to use Instagram’s built-in features for post management and to take care when thinking about alternative solutions for the same.