In the present times, every home is adorned with androidtv.com/setup as it is a good source of entertainment in many ways. Android TVs of different brands and in different sizes are available at reasonable prices in the market. They are sold like hot cakes during festivals as they are offered at lower prices.
It is not enough to buy an Android TV, but one must also know how to set up it. In this article, we will explain to you very clearly and easily the step-by-step process to set up the Androidtv.com/setup in two different ways in a very short time.
What Is An Android TV And What Are Its Features?
An Android TV is a smart TV operating system developed by Google that offers access to many multimedia applications, android apps, and games that are a few clicks away. The android software is developed for television sets, soundbars, set-top boxes, digital media players, etc.
The special features are, every Android TV has an integrated Chromecast, language set-up, and many more useful features. All the features are accessed with remote control. It is very easy to set up an Android TV by following simple steps.
Android TV setup And The Two Easy Methods Of Installation
To set up any Android device whether it is a TV or a player or any other Android device you need to perform an installation process to register a Google account. You can choose to select the applications you want to install and also determine to use the assistant or not. You must register the device with the manufacturer. The whole scenario can be done in three ways.
- The installation process is done using an android phone.
- The second way is by using a web browser.
- The last and most cumbersome process is by doing it manually by entering the details using a remote control.
Note: you can use this method if you do not have a mobile phone or a web browser at hand.
In this article, we will discuss the first two methods that are easy to run the installation process. Androidtv.com/setup is a simple process that is done easily by following the steps below.
Preparation To Set Up An Android TV
- To start the installation process of an Android TV, you need to carry out a preparatory process.
- Plugin your Android TV based on the manufacturer’s guide. [connect the cable to the tv’s outlet and a free HDMI].
- After that, turn on the TV and select the HDMI to which the TV is connected.
- Now select the language of your preference.
You can alter the settings with the help of your android phone which is the easiest process, or you can do it by choosing the settings through “androidtv.com/setup”.
Setup The Android TV With An Android Phone | Androidtv.com/setup
The process to set up an Androidtv.com/setup is similar to setting up a new Android phone. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- When the TV is set with the preliminary installation process mentioned above then open the settings on your Android phone and go to Google options.
- Then click on “Set and Restore” and “Set Near Device”.
- Now click on the option “Next” and your phone detects the Android TV after searching for a few seconds.
- Now a code appears on the mobile phone and the tv screen. Make sure they both are the same.
- After that select the Wi-Fi network to which the android TV has to be connected to.
- Now authorize Google to copy it from your Android phone to your device.
- Then choose the Google account with which you want to activate the Android TV.
- With the data, Google will automatically set up your Android TV and all you need to do is to accept the terms and conditions to complete the process.
- Your Androidtv.com/setup suggests a few apps to install on your device. You may select the wanted ones and skip the remaining.
- Now the process is accomplished. You can download your favorite apps from the Google Play store and install them on your TV.
Configuration With Androidtv.com/setup
We have explained to you the simple and straightforward process to Androidtv.com/setup by using an Android phone. If you are not having a mobile phone, then Google has provided another method to set up the device that is a bit complicated comparatively. Google has come up with a website that facilitates the installation process with the help of a web browser.
- Connect the device to the internet connection you want to use on your device.
- Then tap on sign in with your Google account.
- Select, “Use phone or PC” to avoid typing with remote control.
- If you are not having a web browser then use the remote control.
- As the phone is connected with the Wi-Fi, open the web browser and go to “android.com/setup”. Note down the code that appeared on the tv screen.
- At the finale, accept the terms and conditions of use and select the applications you want to install on your device or download from the Google Play store.
- Thus, your Android TV is all set to use.
By following any one of the above two methods you can set up your Android TV in less than five minutes. Android TV provides many amazing features. You can enjoy full-on entertainment through your device by watching favorite films on OTT platforms like Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar, Netflix, etc., and many more games.
Enable The Internet On Your Android TV Through The Hotspot Of Your Mobile Phone
You can connect your android tv to the internet by enabling the hotspot on your mobile phone. It is a very simple process. Initially enable mobile data on your android phone. Now open settings on your mobile phone. Then select Network and Internet and then click on Hotspot and Tethering. Turn on the mobile hotspot.
Likewise, connect your Android TV with your mobile data by selecting from the networks your TV detects. Click on it and your android tv starts using the internet from your mobile data.
In this article, we tried to explain to you in simple steps how to set up the Android TV. You can save a lot of time if you follow them carefully. Please leave your valuable comments, doubts, and suggestions hereunder. We will respond to you as soon as possible.