In this article learn more about how you can whet Google & Co.’s appetite for your web presence through search engine optimization (SEO). Do you want to increase the awareness of your brand or generate more sales or orders online? Work with a proven agency like strategicSEOsolutions.com who can help you set and meet your goals.
Search Engine Optimization: Our Guide For Your Top Ranking In Search
- Set Goals
Make it clear what you want to achieve with your website. Do you want to increase the awareness of your brand or generate more sales or orders online?
- Check The Page According To SEO criteria. In
Order for websites to appear on the Google search results page (SERP), they have to be technically and content-wise convincing. So check your website with an SEO tool.
- Eliminate Technical Errors
The SEO analysis provides you with important information about why your page has not yet been placed at the top. Often, for example, runners are not properly indexed, so that Google does not even consider them in search queries.
- Finding and Defining Relevant Keywords In
Order for your product, service, or brand to be found, you should learn to speak to your customers. With the help of Google’s keyword planner and other tools (such as keywordtool.io ), you can find the terms and phrases that users use to search for your products, offers, or your brand. Also important: limit yourself to a few keywords and place them more frequently.
- Use The Keyword For The URL And Give Your Page A Title
Make sure to use the keyword in your main heading and at least one other subheading.
- Creating A Content
Strategy You should align the content strategy primarily with the way users are looking for your offer. These three types of search intent are prevalent:
- Information-oriented search: the user wants to find out more about a product or service. Therefore these texts are usually a little longer. Graphics, images or videos add additional value to the content.
- Transactional or commercial: the user wants to order something or make an appointment. The texts are only here as long as necessary. Calls to action (call-to-action elements) facilitate transactions.
- Navigation-oriented brand-oriented: the searcher knows the brand but does not know, for example, where to find something on a page or what the page is called.
Enter your keywords on Google and rate: does Google play more information-oriented or more commercially-oriented pages for the keyword? Align your content strategy based on the answer.
- Create Relevant Content For Search Queries Write texts that inspire your users according to your content strategy and around your keywords. The more users click through your site and the longer they stay on your site, the better your site will be placed.
- Use The Title And Description As A Business Card In The Search. Users often decide to click on a page based on an appealing title (the meta title) and a look at the URL below. With an informative description text (the meta description), convince undecided people to click on your page.
- Optimize Loading Speed
If users have to wait too long for a page to load, they will migrate to the competition. Use tools to optimize loading times.
Refine your SEO strategy by regularly querying the SEO values of your website and improving the technology and content of the page.
Also Read: On-Page Vs Off Page SEO